Sep 20, 2014

My Ex's Younger Sister

Here's my newbie confession :) After a couple of years, nagmeet ulit kami ni exgf. She introduced me to her much hotter younger sis melisa . So ayun catch up, kwentuhan etc. Inadd ko si younger sis sa social networking sites and chat - chat kami for some time.

Then one day i was able to set a date with her, promising her na ill give her a gift for her bday hahaha So ayun, it was a thursday afternoon nagmeet kami sa gb and naka school unis pa si melissa (ganda ng body curves and the assssssss!) We shopped, grabbed some tea, made her laugh... fast forward! Nung nasa car na kami, i told her na may isa pa akong gift for her.



She looked at me and said "Ano yun kuya?" Then I leaned in and kissed her passionately on her lips. To my surprise, she kissed back! Tapos i started to touch her chest, hips and legs while i kissed her neck.

I remember napapapikit na lang si melissa. I started to undress her then sucked on her pinky nips :3 Then i rubbed my fingers on her kitty... Napa moan lang sya and said " ohhhhhh sh*t kuya you're getting me wet" So after i few mins of steamy foreplay.

Di ko na kinaya! hahaha I moved on top of her, made some room kasi medyo masikip. Un-buttoned her pants and pulled her undies down. Man, she was wet.... almost soaking wet! Then she pulled my D out looked at me in the eyes and said " kuya f*** me please?"

And I did, f***ed her like a mad man! lol Oooooohhhhs and aaaaaahhhhs lang ang narinig ko from her. A couple of orgsm face from time to time After our deed, she said "Grabe ka kuya, kaya pala hangang ngayon di pa maka get over si ate sayo" I wish i could do it again with her!

Sana sa bed naman next time

No comments:

Post a Comment